I have not blogged this week. Let me catch you up:
- Gag up gobs of green goo? check.
- Be judged on the phone by a rude woman who sells tumbleweeds? check.
- Lose something really important? check.
- Cry in my car? check.
- Receive a hateful email from a stranger? check.
- Cry more in bed? check.
- Nearly lose voice? check.
- Get antibiotics? check.
- Begin to feel better? check.
- Live through tech weekend? check.
- Have a breakdown before final dress? check.
- Open a show with success? check.
- Eat entirely too many leftovers from the opening night smörgåsbord? CHECK.
All in all, i made it through the week with flying colors… it just so happens that most of those colors were green and flying out of my face. After a week of GO-GO-GO-GO-GO, i think i’ll be able to slow down a little. I’m also hoping to spend some time blogging this week. I have important stuff to say about stuff, y’know. Plus, it’s a little bit like WordPress is my neglected imaginary friend.
I once had an imaginary cat when i was 8, because my mother tried to make me stop watching tv by saying, “When was young, we had to use our imaginations.” The cat’s name was Prickly. Looking back, I fear she may have actually been a porcupine in disguise. For the record, tv is way better and an imaginary undercover porcupine…. unless its a TV SHOW about an imaginary undercover porcupine…